Sunday, April 3, 2011

love and miss.












please do not be sad my love, that's my emotions now, really missed  girl I love. A girl always in my heart. I cried when the girl image is always on my mind. I was very far away from her , my love of the  five years and ending 3 years ago :(  difficult to express in her remembrance, I miss her like that and I was really sad when desperate in sad memories memories. I have decided to return to her .... but everything was completely contrary, I hurt a thousand times , my heart hurts more when I saw her again. I see always had a smile on her face, behind the smile is something very sad. OMG ..! Oh my God that her  is the conceal emotions. perhaps she had forgotten how fun and happy when my side. A wall as long me and she can not do that is the separation , separation between the two countries and I can not worry and concern for her,can not get close and share the sad happy. perhaps my presence at this time I will make her more sad, so I decided to not see her again although in my heart hurt and I still love her very much.