Saturday, April 2, 2011

The simple things of friendship


Simple things about my pictures. Kelly Tran 
Peace and love to share, I often see good things and also stuff I find or see a beautiful friendship, happy, smile, rather than hate and angry. I expected to share what is always happy in every picture of someone like you. let me close and do not hesitate, Say what you thinking, what you care about me and the people around. A series of events in your life, mood happy and sad thoughts, Sometimes you can not keep the smile on your face. Let me know I will comfort you in the role of a good friend, because sometimes I have the stress and anxiety as you present . I'm not sure when you cry I will comfort you stop crying, but I can lend you my shoulders crying and  my hugs of happiness, it can soothe . please share to understand each other and we always keep a smile on the face of happiness .